Sunday, May 1, 2011

An almost 1-year-old!

                                           Check out those teeth!



Linden is going to be 1 this month! I can't believe how quickly his first year has gone. He has learned so much over the past few months. He is currently pulling himself up into standing position, he will walk holding hands for support, he is still pulling himself along army-style. He can also get into sitting position...this was a hard one to figure out! He makes lots of noises--da da, ma ma, na na (I think that means no), ba ba (Bence? baby? not sure). He loves to wrestle with Bence, pillows, stuffed animals, and Daddy. He is a very picky eater but usually willing to at least try new things. He loves going outside and pulls himself through dirt, the sandbox, and grass picking up rocks and clumps of dirt along the way to put in his mouth.

Linden loves his big brother and follows Bence around. Yesterday Bence got hurt in another room and started crying and Linden started crawling around looking for him and he couldn't find Bence so he started crying on and off and continued looking for him till he was located.  It was cute. He likes to clap and wave hi and bye. Although he likes the same things as Bence their personalities couldn't be more different. While Bence was an unemotional child and rarely cried or laughed, Linden is always on an emotional roller coaster! And I really can say that I have never beheld a cuter 11-month-old. I just love looking at him and giving him big smooches!

Check out these funny faces Linden has been making lately. So hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Time flies!!! He is such a sweet little boy, I can't believe it's been a year either! I'm trying to really soak up Ella's newborn stage, because I know it will be gone in the blink of an eye!

    ReplyDelete