Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Haircut Advice

I have decided to cut my hair short again.  Reasons weigh more heavily than beauty right now. Long hair is without a doubt, beautiful--you can do fun things with it like up-do's, braiding, crimping, curling, etc. Long hair does have disadvantages and these are a few in my opinion: it falls out all over the place, it gets in your face when its windy and at other times, little babies like to pull it, it takes longer to do, static, etc. Although I wouldn't say short hair is beautiful it can be cute and its practical! Here are a few ideas and I'd love some feedback...


just kidding

#1

#2

#3

#4
What number do you like?

8 comments:

  1. My honest opinion--those are all a titch too short. You look awesome with chin length. That is always my favorite for you. Maybe a-line if you want to go funky?

    That being said, you look beautiful no matter what you do. And practical hair does make life, well, practical (#2 is my favorite of all the choices). Can't wait to see the final product.

    Biff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of these would look cute on you! I love, love, loved it when you cut your hair during school - you looked darling! I think I like 1 or 2 the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2! Number 2! (I'm chanting.) And the super blonde highlights--a must!! I LOVE you with short hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this order:

    # Just Kidding
    # 2
    # 1

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #1 would be very cute on you. You are brave for going so short, I dont think i ever could. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Bethany - I like you with chinish length hair - BUT you are beautiful and can pull off anything. Do you have natural wave in your hair? I think #4 will be what your hair would look like if you got the other haircuts and didn't do anything with it (like you didn't style it or didn't use product). I'm excited to see what you end up doing and you MUST post photos! I'm so happy with my short hair... LOVE ya!!

    ReplyDelete