I was in another room and I heard Bence say 'Bence sleeping with gaff on mother's bed and daddy's bed. That was an extremely long sentence for Bence and I had to go investigate. When I saw how he had gathered up his animals I had to take a picture. So funny, so cute.
Linden is now 4 months old and Bence is 2 years. They get along really well and I think both are excited for Linden to get bigger so they can play together. Linden enjoys talking, cooing, and smiling. He is now sleeping through the night. hooray! Bence enjoys talking, jumping, playing with trucks and being outside. Bence is also a very good helper and loves to be given an assignment. His "regular" chores include moving Linden's cradle depending on where its going to be quiet for sleeping, picking tomatoes and strawberries, putting the silverware away, and digging up dirt with daddy.

Oh my gosh they are so big! Linden is such a cutie pie :)
ReplyDeletethat picture of them snuggling is darling! They are so cute! but I'm afraid they look more like cousins.
ReplyDelete