Sunday, July 25, 2010
2 Months!
Linden reached 2 months old this week! The doctors visit revealed that he now weighs 11 pounds 8 ounces and is 23 1/4 inches tall. These are both in the 50th percentile for boys his age. Also of note--he has lost lots of hair on the top of his head and a nice layer of fuzz is growing it to replace it. He is an "emotional" baby. By this I mean that he cries often but he also smiles often. He is so different from Bence in this regard. Bence was either a solemn baby or just didn't care...he rarely cried and rarely smiled! Now that we have "adjusted" to having 2 children we are really enjoying both of them (minus the really hard days). Bence is a good big brother and is soft with Linden. Bence is really becoming so helpful--it is really sweet. We love our boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bence looks like he is ready for his mission!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is fun having two. We are still adjusting.. Hope all is well. We love and miss you guys.
Chase
Oh man I wanna give him a big kiss. Such a cutie. And Bence is getting so big...and his hair looks so blonde. Hope you 4 are doing well :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hope you are doing well and hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeletewhat a handsome bunch of boys you have, Mrs. Bateman! I love the photo of the 3 of them. I think Camden is a solemn baby too - I know it is still early, but he seems so serious. Chase is right, Bence looks so grown up with his hair slicked back. Love and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete