Saturday, June 12, 2010

Linden






















Linden August was born on May 22! We are so happy that he has joined our family.  He weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and stretched 19 inches. He is now 3 weeks old, healthy and getting fatter! We love you Linden!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby! I can't believe you have 2 kids. Are you going crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy. We cant wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! He is adorable! Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrible terrible friend I am! He is absolutely beautiful. Looks like bence's brother, but not bence. I'm sorry I haven't been there to visit or feed you or any of the good things you deserve. I will try and make it up to you and I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!! Gosh he's a cute one. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete