Saturday, June 6, 2009

What are we doing?

You may be wondering what the Bateman's are up to these days...well, let me relieve your frettings and inform you!

Most importantly, Bence is now 10 months old! He has really grown up this past month and I now consider him an 'old' baby. He weighs about 20 pounds and is still about 30 inches long. His top teeth have come through so he now has 4 teeth and loves to use them! He has entered mobility...and doesn't stop moving! Posted below is a video of how he's getting around these days.

I have to run but I'll post the rest of our story soon!

3 comments:

  1. fantastic! he walks better than most fish ive seen! Way to go bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie! I miss you guys! Mr. Bence is so darn cute! I love his high pitched voice. We watched this video over and over and Miss V kept waving at Bence and touching the screen. I think she remembers him and misses him too! Love you guys1

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little squealer! I love it! How are you liking your new house?

    ReplyDelete