Thursday, May 28, 2009

9 Months






Bence is 9 months old! He now weighs 20.5 pounds and is 30.5 inches long. He has two teeth on bottom now and some top ones getting ready to come through. He can now get into a sitting position all my himself! He has also been dragging himself places and experimenting with pulling himself up onto things. He has not yet grasped the idea that he has to remain holding on to something in order to stay standing! He is such a happy little man!

3 comments:

  1. that bence is too cute! i love the bath tub picture. it looks like he's trying to be funny. (Caden had that same 't is for turtle' outfit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! it was good to see you guys tonight! Hope to see you again soon!
    oh and our blog address is southwick04.blogspot.com!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I heard you tell Jen your blog address the other night so of course I had to check it out. I can't believe how big Bence is already, he's so cute! Good luck with the house too, that's so exciting for you guys! (P.S. our blog is theglosengers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete