Thursday, March 19, 2009

How well do I know him?


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Rocky :)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? beets and lima beans (same as me!)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? water or juice
5. Where did he go to high school? Lehi High
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? plants, seeds
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? whatever I make him...
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? popcorn
10. What is his favorite cereal? homeade granola
11. What would he never wear? Tight jeans (same as Jake:)
12. What is his favorite sports team? hmm...
13. Who did he vote for? Chuck Baldwin
14. Who is his best friend? Jake Lott
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? make him wash his face before bed. If he doesn't I beat him up (just kidding)
16. What is his heritage? German, among other things
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Devils food cake with the coconut frosting
18. Did he play sports in high school? soccer
19. What could he spend hours doing? riding bikes, hanging out with Bence and I...
20. What is one unique talent he has? (how can I narrow it down to one?!) I admire him for being able to learn languages, it comes naturally. He speaks spanish fluently, portuguese, and bits of others. He is also very good at making bread. Perhaps one thing I appreciate most is his kindness and patience.

I tag:
1. Diana
2. Biff
3. Kori
4. Candis
5. Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I'll post.
    Well, I am so blessed to have a lovely wife that knows me so well...
    Thanks for saying such nice things, Katie!

    ReplyDelete