Monday, July 16, 2012

Kids say the darndest things

Here is a carefully compiled list of some of the funny things Bence has said over the last year or so.
Get ready for some knee-slapping fun!


Back in 2011:
"When I'm a little bit bigger I can carry your looonnnnggg skin."
"Don't go down the drain Daddy."
"Jesus says: No mowing."
"I'm reading a book, go away."
"Are you a girl cause you can cook?"
Bence, where did the night go? Bence: "It's behind the day."
Bence, are you all done eating? "No, I'm just resting."
"Mother, someday you'll be a man."







From this year, 2012:
"I'm so glad I like peas."
"Linden is getting very, very old."
"I'm the biggest boy ever in the world. I'm getting bigger like you Dad. Good job getting bigger!"
Bence: "Mother, is your birthday in July?" me: "Yes, Bence, how did you know that?" Bence: "Because there's life in me."
"I'm going to the moon tonight Dad. No one can reach me."
Bence: "What time is it?" me: "6:06 pm." Bence:"Oohh nooo! That means I can't eat this!" (referring to the asparagus on his fork)
"Mother, turn around and go back where you came from."
"When I'm in the tub and drinking poison, then I spit it out at the wall."
"Yesterday at church the music made my ouwie feel better. The music went into my hand and helped my ouwie."
"Mother--You have a hump!"
"I lived far, far away on another planet. It was far in the mountains. I was my own, alone."
"Where are the space storms in this land?...There's not a space storm heading our way."

2 comments:

  1. This was very entertaining! I am also wondering where the space storm is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaHa definitely the funniest things ever! I'm so glad you recorded these!!!
    Thank you!
    I love the photo by the way!
    MOM C

    ReplyDelete