It has been awhile! I'd just like to update ya'll on what's going on in our family. This post is going to cover the last few weeks.
Bence took a community soccer class for 3-5 year old children. There were 4 classes, one a week. I think his favorite part was a snack at the end. The first class I seriously questioned if we should bring him back. He kept leaving his class and coming to be with us, his admirers. By the last class he listened better to the teacher and participated more, though he was still very shy.
Visit to the Historic Wheeler Farm with our buddy Parker. I was delighted to discover this past Halloween that we have a neighbor, just around the corner from us with a little boy, Parker, that is Linden's age! It has been so fun to get to know this family and I've scored a good friend in Parker's mother, Abbie.
Bence re-discovered his tool belt, work gloves, and goggles. He has involved himself, and Linden, in making {un}necessary repairs all over the house. As you can see from the picture above, Bence was kind enough to share his work glove with Linden. The boys are at a point now where they spend the majority of their time playing (sometimes fighting) with each other. I think Bence really loves having a little brother.
We planted our garden this past weekend and we've been spending a lot of time outside. Here is Linden, after a day of work, water, popsicle, and sun.
Oh my goodness! Your boys are so big and handsome! Linden has changed so much! Thanks for updating. I've missed seeing you guys! I'll call you in a week and we can try and figure out when will be best for us to see each other in person! Can't wait, lovely lady!
ReplyDeletehaha that last one is the best photo ever!
ReplyDeleteI love the updates! Linden's smile is little Gus!
ReplyDeleteBence is sooo grown up!
Love you.
MOM C.
Oh my your boys are so grown up!! We haven't seen you guys in what seems like forever. Adam was talking over the weekend about how much he misses all our old friends from that ward :( Hope you guys are well :)
ReplyDelete