What cuties! Just saw your comment/ question regarding my chair that was posted on Remodelaholic. That's a good question, Katie. I'm not sure. I picked similar colors on purpose. I actually mention that in my tutorial on my blog (hypheninteriors). It's worth a shot, but I'm guessing it would be an issue. You may have to use more paint and it could be a bit stiffer... but if you don't mind that, it may be worth trying. I wish I could give more concrete advice, but I've never tried that myself.
I have the cutest nephews on the planet
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! Just saw your comment/ question regarding my chair that was posted on Remodelaholic. That's a good question, Katie. I'm not sure. I picked similar colors on purpose. I actually mention that in my tutorial on my blog (hypheninteriors). It's worth a shot, but I'm guessing it would be an issue. You may have to use more paint and it could be a bit stiffer... but if you don't mind that, it may be worth trying. I wish I could give more concrete advice, but I've never tried that myself.
ReplyDelete