Sunday, January 30, 2011

Linden, 8 Months Old!

I've been wanting to write a little post about my very cute, squishy, lovable baby Linden. He is now 8 months old!  He is a very good baby and as a general rule, happy. Linden's favorite person is probably Bence. As soon as Linden sees Bence after having been asleep sunshine sweeps across his face with a grin and a squeal. Even if Bence is being mean and taking away a toy Linden only sees that Bence is paying attention to him and smiles. He adores his big brother. Any toy that Bence plays with is one that excites and interests Linden especially.

Linden is a good sleeper. His nap schedule is changing and I'm trying to figure out whether he still needs 3 naps a day. I think its time to cut it back to 2. He goes to bed around 6 or 6:30 pm and sleeps till 7 am. He and Bence share a room now at night so whoever wakes up first wakes the other one up. Occasionally, Bence will continue sleeping after Linden wakes up. Linden has 2 bottom teeth that have grown in and is getting all 4 front teeth in right now! Ouch!

Linden also enjoys--carrots, apples, oranges, drinking from a sippie cup (that looks like Bence's), being tickled, going on walks, squirming, chewing on everything, and smiling. He is getting better at sitting up. We still have to put something soft behind him in case of a fall but he is getting stronger each day. He is also experimenting with his voice and sounds. He says 'da da da' and 'ma ma' and has a few other noises that I think have come to mean something to him though I have no idea what. He is so cute and wonderful! What a blessing he has been to our family. Enjoy these funny videos of our super 8-month-old.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! especially the last video. It had me and Chase giggling. Love how your boys look so different and are both so handsome (and Linden's big brown eyes! melt my heart!) I love how Bence calls you "mudder" and "he's tasting it". He is such a soft spoken boy, I can't imagine him yelling, screaming or crying. :) Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how could two brothers be any sweeter? Linden is the happiest little guy. I love hearing Bence talk so much. Love you!

    ReplyDelete