Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Laundry

Getting all the laundry done in one day is close to impossible. Usually I'll start laundry and then over the next week it gets done...by the time its done its time to do it again...this is very disturbing to me.  I began this morning with a determination of completing the laundry project in one day.  My last load has just finished drying and I WILL fold it before going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I do all of our clothing laundry in one day - usually in three loads (whites, colors, heavy (like jeans and sweatshirts)). The next day I do sheets and the next day towels (or put them together if each is a small load). It works out pretty well for me. I would rather do laundry than dishes, both seem to be endless tasks... good luck! Especially when that new little one gets here! Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete