I have decided that I am not a very good blogger. I think of lots of good blog posts and I take pictures with regularity...I just don't make time to sit down and put it all into blog form. So, this post comes to you nearly a month after the occasion but I thought it was significant and fun. This is Bence's first Halloween actually going trick-or-treating. It was a fun day for us and I hope he had fun though I don't think he really caught the 'vision' of collecting treats. He did say hi to everyone and he said thank you. Mostly he wanted to go and see everyone's cars.
We had a Bateman family pumpkin carving/Halloween party the night before. Most of us dressed up. August was Sherlock Holmes, I was a rock star, and Bence was a frog. The following night was Halloween. We got dressed up and met up with a few other families in our neighborhood and all went together. It was a lot of fun. It was a COLD night so we didn't stay out too long. We had to carry Bence most of the time otherwise he was easily diverted into looking around people's yards and going for automobiles and the like. When we came home we fed him some candy (right before bed! So bad). He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment