Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bence {heart} Genevieve




Bence was born 4 days after Genevieve Ellis. Unfortunatly for us, the Ellis's moved out to Indiana shortly after. Bence hasn't had the chance to "play" with anyone his age until this Monday. Genevieve and Kori flew in from Indiana to visit family and Bence and I got to drive up to Logan to "play." It was so fun!





3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness!! That is so funny. I am glad that my little girl had so much fun. I am glad that you guys had fun!! We miss u guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! he is so happy to have a friend. does this mean you should have another?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had SO much fun! I think Bence and V really enjoyed each other. It was fun watching them play and interact. It was good to see and visit with you too! I really miss living close. I wish we could play and go on walks together every day. Thanks for making the drive to Richmond! Love you girly! Give that handsome boy (Bence) a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete