

For our anniversary this year (February 18th) I wanted to make something special for August. As many of you know one of August's hobbies is bonsai and plant cultivation. I had some empty frames and decided to create something to fill them, related to his hobby. Using watercolor and some pencil, here are the results.
I also wanted to make something for Bence's room. The theme I'm going with for his room is 'nature.' This includes bugs, birds, sticks, feathers, whatever! The main colors in his room are green and brown. Here's what I made for Bence (both in wooden frames 6X6).
I am a beginning watercolorist but I've been enjoying learning and I hope to continue to get better at it!
Mrs. Bateman, these are absolutely beautiful! I would buy the bird ones for sure (the plant ones are terrific too). What a lucky family to have a wife/mama who loves them enough to make something with love and a lot of thought put into it! You are wonderful and I miss being around your sweet goodness.
ReplyDeletewow tic, those are awesome! they look professional and i agree, i'd buy them too. i love the bonsai tree and the little bird pictures. i have no doubt that they loved them!
ReplyDeleteWow Katie those are so good!!
ReplyDeleteKatie! These make me super jealous. They are so cute. I especially love the birds. Good job!
ReplyDeleteReally nice stuff. I hope you keep pursuing your painting. I don't think you should say that you are a beginner.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I love them. You are no beginner in my book.
ReplyDeleteKatie! I had no idea what a wonderful artist you are! I am blown away...simply beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI like, post more.
ReplyDeleteShawn Bunnell