Thursday, December 4, 2008

Old Friends







This weekend my dear friend Shaundra Baird Culatta was visiting all the way from D.C. Shauni was one of my first friends when I moved to Colorado. In high school people would ask us if we were twins and we would, of course, say yes! As a teenager I was blessed to have the best group of girl friends which started out as the fabulous five and grew in size to include--Sarah Scoville, Bethany Robinson, Shauni Baird, Shannon Thacker, Stephanie Hulme, Jamie Taysome, and myself. We had so much fun just being girls. Now we are all in different places--Colorado, Texas, Utah, Virginia...so seeing one another is rare but always wonderful. This weekend we [the Culatta's, Lee's, and Bateman's] got together at Bethany Robinson Lee's house and we enjoyed Cafe Sabor, children, and catching up. It was so fun...I wish we lived closer. The pictures are of Shauni, Bethany, and I and also a few of Anna Culatta (3 1/2 years old) with Bence.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that was fun. I miss Shauni. It is sad that she is so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!!! It is great to be missed! It was so fun to be with my bestest girls again. You are all doing such neat things- it's just not fair that we can't see each other more often. But we are going to try to come out to Utah every Thanksgiving, so let's make our get-together a tradition! Katie I'm so glad I found your blog so I can keep up on your life. You looked completely radiant. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete